At The Mainstream Canadian (MainstreamCanadian.com) we realize the importance of connecting Canada’s diverse and vibrant community cyber world. Canadians visit our websites from all across Canada and the globe.
According to statistics, Canadians are spending more time on the internet. As per a report by Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA), Canadians are world’s heaviest internet users. Canadians are also world’s most engaged and savvy online users.
Canadian Politics, Education, Environment, Immigration, Lifestyle, Film Festivals, Technology, Local Events, are a few examples of categories under which you can submit your news/media release with pictures.
For URGENT CONSIDERATION, we have made it easy for you to submit your story. Simply email your story to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will send you a confirmation.
- We know your audience. We know who they are, where they are, what they are reading, and how they want to get it from us. We share your story with this broader audience
- No Fee for Canada based businesses. Yes, at this time, the basic service is at no charge for Canada based service providers
- Advanced tracking/statistics. There is a Fee associated with statistical data/viral tracking, Banner Ads and promotional services
So, there is no better opportunity than now to reach out to this vibrant community. Create the buzz, share your story with this online world!
- News/Media Release Tips Summarized Below:
- The News/Media Release should belong to your organization
- The News/Media Release can be an upcoming event, or a past event not more than 30 days old
- Feel free to write in your own words – Our team may modify your story to fit our website’s layout
- You can choose your own catchy title for the the News/Media Release
- Your News/Media Release can include up to 12 pictures – You should be the rightful copyright owner of pictures/images
- Should include your full name, telephone number and email address
- Send it to email@example.com
You can also use the form below to send us the news/media release material.
Submit Your News/Media Releases
MainstreamCanadian.com reserves the right to review, publish or not publish any material we receive.
Do not hesitate to provide us with your feedback. Visit our Facebook page at this link.